– A dictionary of oil and natural gas: exploration, drilling, production, refining, petrochemicals, storage, transport, uses of petroleum products.
– A dictionary of energy: coal, biomass, electricity, energy from sun, wind, water or oceans, nuclear or geothermal energy.
– A dictionary of sciences and technologies: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, earth sciences.
– A dictionary of interdisciplinary fields: communications, data processing, economics, environment, legislation, pollution, safety, units of measurement.
– 80.000 words and terms translated or explained.
– 10.000 definitions or clarifications in each language.