– Investigates how to collect, stimulate, and process multishooting data
– Addresses the improvements in seismic characterization and resolution one can expect from multishooting data
– Aims to educate the oil and gas exploration and production business of the benefits of multishooting data, and to influence their day-to-day surveying techniques
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to multishooting: Challanges and rewards.
2. Mathematics of statistical decoding: Instantaneous mixtures.
3. Mathematics of statistical decoding: Convolutive mixtures.
4. Decoding methods for undertermined mixtures.
5. Modelng and imaging of multishot data.
Appendix A. Nonnegative matrix factorization.
Appendix B. Nonnegative tensor factorization.
Appendix C. A review of 3D finite-difference modeling.